Sunday, September 9, 2007

Joy

I heard a sermon today on Hebrews 12:1-2. Joy is now my theme. I know, it's not the usual "Joy Passage" but it works for me. God is doing something and whether it's preparing me for something big or just the regular work of making me more like Christ, the fact that He's doing a work in me should bring joy, even if it's painful. I'm thankful that I feel like I'm becoming more aware. Aware of my moods and feelings, what might be behind them and whether or not they're worth paying any attention to. I hope it continues. Thanks for your prayers.

2 comments:

charlestonyaya said...

hey - is there any hope of you or michael or a combination of the two of you making it to NC for any of the week in October?? Just checking one more time...love ya, Kathy

Rachelsonamission said...

hey!
school is okay. I have really hard classes this year.
yes i have!
In fact I did it two weeks ago and i will be doing it again this friday.
thanks for asking!
how are you guys?
I found some cute pillow cases to send you for the girls.
=]
loveyouguys