Monday, September 17, 2007

It's Fall!

When I was a kid growing up in Florida, I always thought that the seasons should start changing when school started. I was disappointed every year as September became even hotter than August! Now the fact that July here in Montana was mostly triple digits makes it kind of hard to get hotter, but still. This is the time for what I call "whiplash weather." We're going from highs in the 80's to highs in the 60's and back in one week. And just because the highs are in the 80's doesn't mean the lows won't be in the 30's. That's right folks, 50 degree temperature swings in one day! Ahhh, Fall. It's cooling off in September, just like it should :) On the other hand, I think Spring should start in March (like it did in Florida when I was a kid) but here it doesn't usually start until May or June. Oh, well. You win some, you loose some.

No comments: