Sunday, September 23, 2007

Interview!!

OK, here goes. . . Michael is interviewing with Columbus Baptist Church in Columbus, MT! We are driving down after church today (in the midst of a winter storm warning, no less). They are starting the interview process tonight and it will continue through the morning and afternoon on Monday. We are excited and nervous (he didn't sleep much last night). We appreciate your prayers for us and for the church, that we would all be following the leading of the Holy Spirit; He will bring the right pastor to the right church. We love you and will keep you updated.

2 comments:

Anita said...

Ok, I know that I'm probably jumping the gun, but I'm dyiing to know how everything went!!!!! Let me know asap. I love you!!

greta lynn hernandez said...

Praying that God's will is evident.