Monday, June 4, 2007

Death of an Appliance

It's finally happened! The washer and dryer that was a hand-me-down from my seminary roommate have finally died!! The timer on the dryer hasn't worked in quite a while, but we worked around that. But yesterday I went downstairs to change the loads and was met with a smoky room and the smell of burning electronics! Don't worry, there was no actual fire! So, we're looking at buying a new set - hoping the last warehouse set of last year's model will sell so we could get the floor model at a discount. We'll see. It's kind of nice to be in a place where I've finally realized that it's all up to God, so I don't really have to stress over anything :) Here's hoping you are all in that place, too.

2 comments:

charlestonyaya said...

Sears Outlet stores if there is one near you - great buys!! love, Kathy

Rachelsonamission said...

hey!
I thought I sent one but sure I'll get you another one. And i need ya'lls email too.
I leave July 9th!
=]