Saturday, April 7, 2007

Bummer...

Well, I went to my interview At Carroll with the dean of the education department last Tuesday. Things didn't quite come out as I hoped. After comparing my transcripts and their requirements, she told me that I would have to take 77 credit hours to be able to get my certificate...wow! That would be like getting another degree. That kinda frustrated me a little bit. But I talked to some friends and they suggested that I contact a couple of other schools, University of Great Falls and Montana State-Billings, and see what they had to say. They told me that those schools would probably accept more of my previous credits and might knock the number of hours necessary down to a manageable number. So keep praying, I am going to try to contact them this coming week.

Other frustrating news...I planned on going turkey hunting on Monday with a friend and his son but none of the places we called worked out. Some of the landowners have really restricted access for hunting turkeys and some don't allow it at all. There is some public land near, but we're not sure we want to drive all the way over there (200 miles) to see if there are turkeys. We have one other possibility and my friend is working on that, but it doesn't look good for this weekend. I did hear that the Big Hole River is fishing really well right now so don't feel too bad for me... :)

No comments: