Monday, April 30, 2007

Spring is Here

So, I know the last time I posted I talked about how green everything was becoming and the possibility that Spring might be here. Now there is solid evidence of Spring (even though the calendar officially says we are well on our way toward summer.) So what are these solid proofs? 1. The Farmers' Market! There weren't many vendors there yet but it opened last weekend adn the weather was georgous. 2. No nylons!! I work at a bank and from October through April we have to wear nylons with everything - skirts, capri pants, regular pants. No ankles seems to be the rule. But from May through September it is foot freedom :) Open-toed shoes and forget about the nylons! So tonight I painted my toe-nails a beautiful bubblegum pink for their debut tomorrow. Never mind that it's supposed to go back down into the 60s the second half of this week :(

No comments: