Monday, August 4, 2008

A Little Bit About Me. . .

Name: Christina Marie Laird
I am: a pastor’s wife
I want: to be a prayer warrior
I have: more than I need and more than I deserve
I wish: ice cream were fat, sugar, and calorie free
I hate: cleaning my house, but I love it when it is clean. Speaking of which. . .
I miss: my family
I hear: the hum of the computer. If I were at home, I would hear the chimes my Mom gave me for my birthday along with birds and crickets
I wonder: about people
I am not: so good with Internet/computer technology
I always: try to avoid answering “always” and “never” questions. What if only one time it weren’t true?
I sing: along with praise CD’s in the car. Sometimes I get frustrated that the roof is too short for me to raise my hands, but since I’m driving that’s probably better anyway
I laugh: a lot with Michael
I cry: at sad TV commercials
I make: quilts
I write: prayer charts, so I don’t forget to pray for people
I regret: my rebellions
I need: more of Jesus
I am surrounded by: beauty! I try to make sure I don’t take my surroundings for granted.
I should: exercise more
I must: spend time with Jesus
I understand: that God’s ways are not my ways
I adore: my Lord
I listen: not as much as I should
I hope: in God. Not a wishing kind of hope, the knowing and waiting kind of hope
I dream: of being a mother
I celebrate: Michael!
I love: Michael!
I give: Michael! No, wait that doesn’t make any sense!
I tag: Aunt Kathy, Aunt Chrissy and. . .who else reads this blog?
(all you have to do is copy and paste this into your own blog, erase my answers, put in your own then post it) Check out my sister’s (Anita) answers on her blog. The link is to the left.

No comments: