Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring - A Weather Rollercoaster

This time of year is what earns Montana the saying "If you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minutes, it will change." Two Mondays ago, it snowed 5 inches! It was not even freezing outside so it was almost melting off as fast as it was coming down, but it came down all day long. This provided much needed moisture. This past Wednesday night it rained for probably 2-3 hours! Again, much needed moisture, but in a very different form :) I've also now heard that it is supposed to get up to 70 degrees by Sunday! The clouds and wind toady are keeping me skeptical of this weather report, but we'll see. I'm planning on breaking out my flip-flops and capri pants for church if it does get that warm. As I wait for some of this moisture to start having its affect and turn things green around here, I'm wishing you all a beautiful and happy Spring.

1 comment:

charlestonyaya said...

Hey - Get out those flip flops - it is in the mid-80's in Florida!! SOOOOO glad to see that you are blogging again :) We are having a great time with your Mom and Dad!! love you both, Kathy