Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Grilling

This may not seem like the time of year for this blog title, but let me tell you a story. Last Thursday, when the snow storm was approaching, we decided to have friends over for dinner on Friday. When I asked Michael what he wanted to do for dinner - he said he would grill! When I questioned him, he said all he had to do was "step outside the garage door, what's the big deal?"

If you think that's funny, keep listening! I went to work Friday morning and told this "funny" story to my co-workers and their response was a collective blank stare. They thought that there must be more to the story, because what's the big deal about grilling in the snow?

Here's to figuring out how to do everything in the snow :)

1 comment:

outdoorgriller said...

that sounds like nothing stops you if you need more recipes or if you want to take a look a the collection of tips I have for grilling you can visit www.cookingandgrillinoutdoors.com