Sunday, May 13, 2007

Crocs and Socks

I know, even the name is frightening! I was so excited about crocs after I finally tried on a pair of my friend's. I waited until Christmas and my wonderful mother-in-law, Wanda gave me a pair. During the winter I would wear them with socks and jeans (which I really don't think is that bad). Then I wore them au natural when we walked the dog one day recently and I ended up with blisters all over the top of my feet!! I was so disappointed because I really wanted them to be my dog-walking shoes - a little support, won't give me blisters on my heals like almost everything else does, lite, airy, etc. Now all my hopes are dashed! - sort of. I will not wear crocs with socks and shorts out, but I've resigned myself to this huge fashion disaster for walking the dog :) Lucky for me, my husband is no fashionista (or should I say fashionisto?) and doesn't mind walking with me and my crocs and socks.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Good thong you're not married to Phillip!!! (for that and a number of other reasons!!!) He does crocs and socks in the winter time with pants, but it is definitely out of the question in the summer time with shorts!!! Thanks for your e-mail and the comments you left on my blog. I love you, Anita